[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Apr 12 07:25:37 MST 2005

> Funny, they sell these old cards.. it seems like they are selling refurbs
> as new.. ... anyways RMA is on its way, would be nice if they would send
> one as a replacement first, so that we could continue our work and don't
> have to delay it.

They can, its called cross-shipment, but they need a credit card number
to ensure they get your return shipment. You have to ask for it. That's
the way I did it.

Regarding the refurbs, if you or I were owners of digium, how would we
handle a backstock of older (possibly refurb) cards when its somewhat
known the old cards work fine in some systems? (And, we don't have a
clue which systems/motherboards the cards worked fine in.)