[Asterisk-Users] TE410P and X101P problem

Lee Lee asterisk_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 05:14:02 MST 2005

Hi all

I newly added a X101P into my asterisk that already have a TE410P running 2 E1s namely span1 and span2

I am unable to get * to recognized the new X101P after i did modprbe wct4xxp and then modprobe wcfxo. ztcfg -vv reported all 63 channels are configured but zttool tells me that span 1,2,3 are OK and X101P UNCONFIGURED.

I do not have anything plug into span 3

below are what i have

zapata.conf

[channels]
context=default
overlapdial=no
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=unknown
rxwink=125
echocancel=no
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.9
immediate=yes
musiconhold=default
group=1
channel => 1-15,17-31
busydetect=no
group=2
channel => 32-46,48-62
busydetect=no
group=5
signalling=fxs_ks
channel=>63
context=default

zaptel.conf

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
alaw=1-31
span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47
alaw=32-62
fxsks=63
loadzone=us

ztcfg -vv

Channel 62: Individual Clear channel (A-law) (Slaves: 62)
Channel 63: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 63)63 channels configured.