[Asterisk-Users] Problem with * transfer

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Tue Apr 12 00:42:39 MST 2005

Hi,

I make a call to my mobile, now I would like to transfer the call to another
extension from my mobile, I try with #1 (which is configured in
features.conf as unattended transfer), and pbxtransfer is played back to me,
but when I try to enter an extension I just get an error.

What am I doing wrong?

This is the entries from the CLI:

    -- Playing 'pbx-transfer' (language 'da')
    -- Unable to find extension '2' in context ''
    -- Playing 'beeperr' (language 'da')

It seems that it's trying to fin extension 2 in context "" - how do I set
the context? I am dialing through IAX2 and this is the entry in iax.conf:

[_MTk4MzA4NA_pP3CqDqJvz]
language=da
type=friend
host=129.142.224.250