[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice config problem.

Johnathan Corgan jcorgan at aeinet.com
Mon Apr 11 19:42:50 MST 2005

Craig Simon wrote:

> Thank you, thank you, thank you!  That was it!  Thanks alot for the
> description, it made the call flow much easier to understand.

You're welcome.  I only discovered Asterisk about a month ago myself,
and understand first hand how difficult it can be for the uninitiated.

Asterisk is a lot like Linux was in it's early days--extremely powerful,
lots of fun to play with, frustratingly fragile at times, haphazardly
documented, supported by a community of experienced people that can
sometimes be hard to communicate with, continuously improved by a
motivated herd of sharp developers, and, I think, destined to make as
much a difference in the telecoms world as Linux has already made in the
OS world.

-Johnathan