[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk did not play music when pressing hold button on SJPhone

Chee Foong cheefoong at ip-vox.com
Mon Apr 11 19:22:21 MST 2005

Hello,

On my setup, I can't seem to get asterisk to play music on hold when i press
the hold button on sjphone (does not work on x-lite as well). I have already
set
the musicclass=default in sip.conf and default =>
mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3 in musiconhold.conf.

the music play fine when pressing # to transfer a call, so i conclude that I
installed mpg123 correctly.
However, music only play if # is press but not the 'transfer' button is
press on sjphone.

Does anyone has the same issue? Is there anyway to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Foong