[Asterisk-Users] OT: Thunderbird threading

Tony Davidson tony at davidson.id.au
Mon Apr 11 17:35:04 MST 2005

*This is an **off-topic message so please reply to me by e-mail if you
can help*:

I've installed and started using Thunderbird at the suggestion of many
members.  I'm only using it for the Asterisk list and as it's apparently
very popular here I thought someone might have a quick answer which I've
already spent ages trying to work out.

I'd like my list to be grouped by threads and by date with the most
recent post at the top of the page.  But all I can get is the thread
grouping and date sorting /by the date of the first message in the thread/.

To clarify; this means if I posted a question on Monday and didn't
receive a reply until today (Tuesday in Australia) the reply would be
grouped with the original message and sorted with Mondays posts,
probably two or three pages down.  This wouldn't be too bad but the
volume on this list means I don't tend to notice new posts replying to
old subjects.

Can this be done?

thanks
tony