[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users] RE:Asterisk Voice mail with CCM

dakemp dakemp at austarnet.com.au
Mon Apr 11 16:23:18 MST 2005

Nathan, that's for express I have full Callmanager.  Heaps of good info in
it and this is what we used to get the bulk of voicemail working initially
(minus MWI).
Have been supplied config for using the 2 dial out numbers into Callmanager
and have it all working (thanks Dunc)

Cheers

D Kemp

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20Cisco%20CallManager%