[Asterisk-Users] BROADVOICE - Incomming calls are dropped after 1-2 min

Craig Simon linux at craigsimon.net
Mon Apr 11 15:00:13 MST 2005

Bart,

Greetings. I saw your posting on the asterisk users list regarding
broadvoice.  I am trying to fix my own broadvoice issue with asterisk as
well, but I have not even been able to get to your issue yet.  I can
make outgoing calls, however no incoming calls work.  If I may ask, how
did you come upon your configuration for asterisk and broadvoice?

Thanks
Craig