[Asterisk-Users] Play Sound File Without Answer Channel

Angel Diaz adiaz at sinergis.com
Mon Apr 11 13:49:10 MST 2005

      I want to use the Voicemail app and before that, I would like to play
an audio file but not billable in the Switch side. Than, to do so, I have to
be able to no send the Answer message during the play of the file. Then
after finish the file, I'w xecute the Voicemail app.

That's why I need to play the file before answer the channel.

Is it possible ?
I have looked at the Playback and Background app, and I see they are
answering the channel before playing the file.

Angel.