[Asterisk-Users] Line Noise HELP!

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Mon Apr 11 14:48:34 MST 2005

Can't help but wonder if this isn't a bug in Asterisk or one of it's
modules, as there seems to be a lot of people experiencing the same
problem, seemingly with different hardware and software configurations.

Anyone know how (or if it's possible) to submit a bug report to Digium
regarding this type of problem?

I for one am going to have a customer return their Asterisk box for good
if we can't get to the bottom of this soon.