[Asterisk-Users] RE: Ebay listing selling Asterisk @ Home and AMP for over 1000 dollars

Charles Osstyn charlie at osstyn.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 13:01:12 MST 2005

Is this ok to sell this on Ebay when they are using open source software?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5766004579

Hoping to have helped,

Charles Osstyn

11, Cowper Crescent
Foxhill, Sheffield
S6 1AU
United Kingdom

Standard contact channels

Tel                     +44 (0)114 231 38 98 (Now connected to our VOIP server
Gonzo, hit option five for my office line.)
Mob                     +44 (0)790 393 91 46
Fax                     +44 (0)870 051 79 92

Preferred VOIP contact channels

SIP                     sip:2045 at gonzo.osstyn.com (Get a free pre-configured (with
account) VOIP soft phone from FWD (Free World Dialup) here for your PC, laptop or
Pocket PC.)
E-mail                 charlie at osstyn.demon.co.uk
Web                    www.osstyn.com
Webcam                 www.osstyn.com:81/guest.htm On request via Skype.
Skype                  charelke (Get the free Skype VOIP client here.)
MSN Messenger          chosstyn at hotmail.com (Get MSN Messenger here.)

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail is confidential, and is intended solely for the
addressee's.

Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised and therefore prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, or if the email is marked as 'confidential',
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.