[Asterisk-Users] IPswitch Monitor Extension

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Mon Apr 11 11:58:19 MST 2005

| It is there!
| However, if I try to call 650, than I get 650 is unavailable
| If I try to make a call on the IPswitch, e.g., to 601, and click on
| call, it just closes the window.
|
| sip show users    shows the extension 650
| sip show peers   shows the extension 650 with Host UNSPECIFIED

If you try to call 650 from IPS you will get busy because you are calling
yourself (ie.: from 650 to 650). If you are calling 650 from another
extension it's a problem that has nothing to do with IPS, you will need to
look at your dial plan or other things.

IPS will minimize the window to tray when you make a call (Click a button)
if you have checked "Minimize to tray" on the config page. Is IPS not making
the call?

Hope this helps
Thorben