[Asterisk-Users] Line Noise HELP!

Paul junk at irqx.com
Mon Apr 11 11:37:20 MST 2005

Damian,

pbx*CLI> show version

Asterisk CVS-HEAD-03/23/05-00:44:07 built by root at pbx on a i586 running
Linux

There is my version info. Someone on the list has suggested that it's my
SIPura phone. It could very well be the phone, but it just seems unlikely
that the conversation would be perfectly clear for some time before the
static starts. I tried it today and was able to go approximately two minutes
before it started. The FXO card is a generic x100P. I'm going to try to get
another IP phone and test it to see if it's the phone. Let me know if you
come up with any ideas.

Paul