[Asterisk-Users] polycom phones

Michael Crozier crozierm at conducivetech.com
Mon Apr 11 10:47:17 MST 2005

This this may sound ridiculous, but we've had problems with this when the
users did not plug the handset cord in completely.  8 out of our 12 employees
made the mistake, as the plug on the IPX00's appears to be all the way in
when it is actually not.

Probably not the cause of your problems, but it's the easiest potential cause
to eliminate :-)