[Asterisk-Users] From OH323 to SIP or OH323 without gatekeeper

Joe S printingfoot at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:43:32 MST 2005

Hi Bruno,
Thanks for the input, one question. Let's say I define context=default in my
oh323.conf.

Then, in my extensiions.conf I have:
[default]

exten=>1002, 1, Dial(SIP/1002)            ; 1001 is an Xlite SIP UA

so how do I call a sip user like from NetMeeting, is it like
1002@<ip_address_of_gateway>??

Thanks,

Joe