[Asterisk-Users] timed Loop

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Mon Apr 11 10:28:52 MST 2005

    In this instance the call is already connected and people talking.    The call could be outbound as well.   I need some announcement to play every few minutes on the connected line.     I don't think the agents will work for this.

    Basically I am working on something for a jail.    If an inmate makes a phone call, I want it to play "You are speaking on a recorded call with an inmate at X facility" every five minutes.

Regards,

Chris