[Asterisk-Users] timed Loop

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Mon Apr 11 10:23:45 MST 2005

    That might work in theory but in a macro it just continuously queues the files without waiting for it to finish.    I used the playback command, but it still didn't wait.
I'm trying to make an announcement on a line kinda like the call queue does, but in this case the call has already been answered and people talking on the call.

Chris