[Asterisk-Users] Low cost box for hosting Asterisk and at least one TDM400p

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Apr 11 09:38:26 MST 2005

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a very low cost box that could support Asterisk and
at least one (preferably two) TDM400p cards and cost less that $150
(preferably under $100). The box should be able to run without a
keyboard/mouse or CDROM. It also needs at least one Ethernet port. I
know about converting the Linksys router to Asterisk but that does not
give me the ability to connect POTS to the box.

Thanks