[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Apr 11 07:54:30 MST 2005

Good morning all..

I was following a discussion on this list about the
TDM400P revisions. It is my understanding that the current
revision that one should have is the Rev. H and not the
E/F. I have not yet been able to verify the rev stamped on
the board, but zaptel is reporting that I have the Rev.
E/F. I just bought this card in January direct from Digium
and was wondering if I got the wrong Rev. somehow?? I have
been having some intermittent problems but only thought it
was my setup.