[Asterisk-Users] Re: CDR and TDS

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 04:16:58 MST 2005

In article <D2ECCAD016E10D4EB9934F53D2D8043C039407 at radm001.ucr.dom>,
David Masure <d.masure at ucr.fr> wrote:

> I want to use the cdr to record the call log to my Microsoft SQL Server
> using unixodbc and freetds....
>
> but when I compile, I've got this message....
>
> Does anyone have the same problem and/or know how to solve it ?

Looks like you probably have version 0.63 of FreeTDS. That version is
incompatible with cdr_tds, but if you're using ODBC you should be fine.

However, you will need to tell the Makefile not to compile cdr_tds, by
commenting out the following two lines in cdr/Makefile:

MODS+=$(shell if [ -f "/usr/include/tds.h" ]; then echo "cdr_tds.so"; fi)
MODS+=$(shell if [ -f "/usr/local/include/tds.h" ]; then echo "cdr_tds.so"; fi)

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield