[Asterisk-Users] Re: International callback strategies

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Mon Apr 11 01:35:39 MST 2005

Then,

I realised a spent lot of time thinkin about this solution. Other option is that
you put a prepaid calling card platform in Russia. I saw in CEBIT some russian
companies selling prepaid calling cards.

In order to give access to your customers without them to know where is the
platform, you can also sell them "dialers". Dialers call platform and hence
people won't know where it is located. Maybe this goes beyond scope but it is
workth knowing such solutions exist