[Asterisk-Users] Conferance DialPlan

Ugur GUNCER ugur.guncer at telebizz.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 00:38:22 MST 2005

I'd like to make a dial plan but couldn't work it out. I'd be appreciated if
you can help me.

The client reaches asterisk by PRI and starts conferance by the SIP agent
dedicated to his number. besides, I want to add another second client who
dialed the same number to the first client's conferance by the SIP agent.

the point is this: I call from PRI with SIP agent by the dial but they start
the conferance without entering the conferance room. when 2 call come enters
the conferance room being aware of that the SIP is busy. I need to meet the
calls and SIP in the same conferance room.

Here is my current Conferance Dial Plan

[conferance]
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,1,Ringing(10)
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,2,Answer
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,3,SetGlobalVar(numara=${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,4,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},30,m)
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,5,Goto(${numara}-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,6,Meetme(${numara})
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-BUSY,1,Meetme(${numara})
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-ANSWER,1,Meetme(${numara})
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-NOANSWER,1,Playback(jingle)
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-NOANSWER,2,Hangup
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Playback(jingle)
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX-CHANUNAVAIL,2,hangup