[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P power supply

Ricardo Peironcely rpr_listas at telefonica.net
Mon Apr 11 00:23:35 MST 2005

Hello All!

I've a problem with a TDM400P digium card.

My box has no molex connectors for power supply. Simply has no any power
connector, because is not a normal PC) And I need to know if i can use a
external supply. But I've several questions:

1.- Are both circuits (PCI-power and Phone-line-power) electrically
separated?
2.- A little voltage difference can create an undesired internal current?
3.- What are the current needs for this supply?

I need the power supply because I want to use both FXS and FXO ports.
And I can't use a Y cable, because I've no molex connectors.

Thanks in advance.
Rpr