[Asterisk-Users] Callback application

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Apr 10 23:40:09 MST 2005

I don't know if what you're trying to do is possible, but the easiest way to
check would be to take a look at the raw packets on the ethernet interface
of your * server once a call is in progress. If indeed the RTP can be handed
off to the 2 endpoints, you should only see SIP traffic at your server.
TCPDUMP is your friend.