[Asterisk-Users] unexpected crash ......

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:15:12 MST 2005

> I keep having repeated crashes with * one or two times a week....
> I'm using Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/02/05-22:38:19,

Same here on one machine. The last messages are either "Stopping
retransmission on ... of Request ..." or "Maximum retries exceeded on
call ... for seqno ... (Critical Request)" many, many times in a row,
usually with a different call-ID. Then * starts to hog the CPU with
99.9% load and doesn't answer to anything. Happens roughly every 3
days.

This was on a CVS-HEAD from 3/27/05. I went back a version from
mid-February which worked perfectly fine before the upgrade and no
problems since... yet.

--Luki