[Asterisk-Users] DS3000P - 20 E1 capacity on single card

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Apr 10 17:03:28 MST 2005

On April 10, 2005 12:01 pm, Matthew Boehm wrote:
>  I have a TE405P and mine shows up as Xilinx but a lvl 2 tech a digium says
> it still uses the TigerJet chipset. That's why it won't work in my Dell.

I'll paypal you US$100 if you can find a TJ320 chip on either the TE410P or
TE405P.  It doesn't exist.

Now they MAY have incorporated the TJ320 chip logic in the Xilinx Spartan II
FPGA but I would be **VERY** surprised if they did that.  Just my opinion,
but I think that level 2 digium tech is full of shit.

-A.