[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 Phone Review

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Sun Apr 10 11:25:16 MST 2005

More known for their line of analog terminal adapters (ATA's), Sipura has
released their first business hard phone. Small in size and large in
features, The Sipura SPA-841 IP telephone can be configured as a two (2)
line or, via a simple software upgrade, a four (4) line full featured
business phone with pixel based graphical display, speakerphone and headset
port. Stylish and functional in design, the SPA-841 can be used in
residential, SOHO, enterprise and small to medium business service offerings
including IP PBX, hosted IP telephony and IP Centrex. We put the phone to
test to see if it lived up to the high standard that we are used to with
other Sipura products.

http://www.geekgazette.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.geekgazette.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24>
&task=view&id=24