[Asterisk-Users] Any opinions on quality/service of Teliax?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat Apr 9 17:16:19 MST 2005

Brian McSpadden wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2005 5:03 PM, Bellows, Jared <jmbell at byu.edu> wrote:
>
>>I'm looking into the TelIAX pay-as-you-go plan.  I'm assuming that they charge incoming calls minutes as well?  Is there the $0.02 connection fee for the incoming call as well?
>

> That's the only thing they do that I could do without. But, for the
> service they provide, I'll gladly pay it.

With Teliax I noticed that the delay between the Dial command running
and me hearing the ringback tone is unusually long.  Not TERRIBLE,
just unusual for a VoIP connection.  More like the delay when dialing
out of an analog port, but they don't use analog ports.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain