[Asterisk-Users] OT: ManxPower 2005 European Tour

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat Apr 9 12:46:39 MST 2005

I've helped a lot of people on the mailing lists and on IRC #asterisk.
and wanted to let people know that I will be in Europe between May 19
and June 21.  Stockholm (VON 2005), Brussels (holiday/vacation),
Amsterdam (holiday/vacation), and Madrid (Astricon).  There are
several weeks during my trip that I have no current plans for and may
add other cities to my itinerary.

I'm looking for recommendations for lodging and tourist activities in
all of the above cities.

I would be interested in meeting Asteriskers for drinks or coffee in
any of these cities.

I am also looking for employment in Europe.  I would prefer the
Benelux area, but all serious offers will be considered.  I have
experience in a number of areas including Asterisk/SIP/IAX (2 yrs),
Linux (10 yrs), WAN/Frame/T-1/DSL (10 yrs), and more.  I can do
limited programming in C, Perl and PHP.

I am a citizen of the USA and want to relocate to Europe.

Eric Wieling
eric at fnords.org

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain