[Asterisk-Users] FWD no longer doing IAX?

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Sat Apr 9 11:57:20 MST 2005

Last night I signed up for a FWD account and was hoping to use iax to connect thier server. I have been unable to connect as of yet. I get a:

Registration of '64XXXX' rejected: Registration Refused.

I used the iax section of http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+How+to+connect+to+FWD to try and help me get this going.

iax2 show peers gives me.
Name/Username    Host                 Mask             Port          Status
fwd-gw/64XXXX    65.39.205.121   (S)  255.255.255.255  4569          OK (76 ms)

I can login to my account via thier web page so it would seem that the account is set up. Here is the string I am using in iax.conf.
register => 64XXXX:XXXXXX at iax.fwdnet.net

I set off a message to thier tech support but I am just wondering if any of you were having any problems.

-Scott