[Asterisk-Users] fax pass through on te410p

Kevin Brennan kevin.brennan at redsquared.com
Sat Apr 9 05:16:48 MST 2005

Ok - point taken  - but we're running Asterisk as a SIP/PSTN gateway and we
don't seem to have any other noticable problems, ok fax is more sensitive.
We've tried different versions of spandsp and it does not fix anything, ok
perhaps this shows problem is not spandsp - so where/how to start looking
for a fix - any pointers anyone.