[Asterisk-Users] UK ISDN with Asterisk

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 9 02:31:17 MST 2005

This would be a good solution but be aware that at this time the Fritz! may
not handle DID (specifically PTP mode).  The AVM drivers will not support
DID.  The mISDN drivers and fritz! cards do seem to handle DID but chan_capi
doesn't pass the call to Asterisk (although you can see the call coming in
with capi debug enabled).  You might be able to get DID and frtiz! working
with a combination of mISDN drivers (Kernel 2.6.9, 2.6.10 won't detect the
fritz! card) and chan_mISDN.

Craig