[Asterisk-Users] Convertnig from Norstar to * to save money

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Fri Apr 8 17:13:48 MST 2005

We have had several installed for three to six months. We consider them
useful for light use phones but not for executives. Don't intend to bad
mouth them but would also advise not to jump blindly.

For example, the savings per port can be illusory if you are not filling the
24 ports on the gateway. And not all handset features are implemented and
kludging * to compensate can add complexity and cost.

Contact me off list if you have questions.

William Boehlke
Signate