[Asterisk-Users] Any opinions on quality/service of Teliax?

Mohit Muthanna mohit.muthanna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:30:58 MST 2005

I've been using TelIAX for a while now.

Outside of the occasional network hiccup, they certainly are one of
the better providers out there. Their customer support is also very
responsive.

Highly recommended.

Mohit.

On Apr 8, 2005 12:32 PM, Brian McSpadden <mcspadden at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2005 9:06 AM, Jacob Cazzell <jcazzell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Looking at alternative VoIP providers and I found Teliax.  One of the
> > features listed on their pay-as-you-go plan is unlimited
> > incoming/outgoing connections.
> >
> > I am working on setting up a conference calling system for some of our
> > traveling salepeople to call into for their weekly staff meetings.
> > Right now our phone system limits the number of connected conf callers
> > - this would be a perfect fit.
> >
> > There are so many VoIP providers out there, it's tough to know who's
> > good and who's not.  Any insight on Teliax is apprecaited!
> >

> I also have been using them for a month or so. I'll have to say,
> they're great. Very responsive support, great selection of DIDs, and
> good voice quality. I'd definitely recommend them.
>
> Brian

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't."