[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Fri Apr 8 11:20:30 MST 2005

I pay $9.95 a month to BroadVoice since I took the unlimited in-state plan
if I upgrade it will be to the $19.95 unlimited world plan. If I expand,
then I would need the $29.95 business plan. Doesn't make sense as I have
several teenagers that chew up more phone time than many busineses so I
don't see why the business plan is so much more.
-Kerry