[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk based CallAccounting software- 1strelease

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Apr 8 11:00:36 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 11:45 -0500, Parker, Blake (MIS) wrote:
> I will also donate to a good accounting/billing package.

I will accept donations to write such a package if the following are
met:

1. everyone interested contacts me off list to discuss what *exactly*
   is needed

2. the terms of license for the software can be open/closed whomever
   is donating gets to pick, however I would prefer not to use GPL
   but instead BSD or some other open license for personal reasons.

3. priority would be given to whomever donates, any non donating
   people requesting feature would come last (its only fair! :)

The basic work I did for my personal needs gives me a rough idea of what
is required, and most likely I could have something read to test in a
week or two.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com