[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk based Call Accounting software - 1strelease

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:31:35 MST 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 12:48 PM, Chris Mason (Lists) <lists at masonc.com> wrote:

> Call Accounting is such an important issue for me it is literally a make
> or
> break component, without it I will not be able to deploy Asterisk at our
> resort. If I have to use a windows computer to download and run the client
> end of the software, so be it. At least the software will work and I will
> have a solution. I think you should be more appreciative they are
> accommodating Asterisk and less dogmatic about platform issues.

 I agree Chris. Someone bothers to contribute to the Asterisk community, and
you get the Firefox/Mozilla zealots who have nothing better to say than "I'm
not using your software because your site doesn't work with Firefox". If the
software is useful to you, and you have to make a little effort to get it
(who cares if there are no screenshots!?), then be it. If it's not useful to
you, why even bother making an issue about which browser the site is
designed to work with?
 My $0.02.
 Regards,
Gonzalo