[Asterisk-Users] Echo on analog line related to FXO card?

Maik Hassel hassel at simplyefficient.ca
Fri Apr 8 09:17:16 MST 2005

Hello everybody,

I get quite a bit of echo on my analog line. I know about the possible
issues outside of the PBX, but my question here is: Does anybody have
any experience with different FXO interface cards bahving differently in
this respect?
I am using Digitum's TDM400P, and I am wondering if switching to a
different interface card might "ease my pain", since I have no desire to
change wiring etc in the building I am in....

Thanks a lot
 Maik

--
Simply Efficient - IT Services, Consulting, Training
"We Keep Our Promises"