[Asterisk-Users] Getting a good deal on a PRI

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:11:47 MST 2005

I find the prices for a PRI/T1s vary widely.  In some locations it's
still feasable to have 10 POTS lines with a callbank over a PRI.  In
some cases, your telco will provide the callbank if you buy special
bundles or contracts.  You can then connect up the callbank into the
PBX with TE110P card.  Try calling up some of your local CLECs -
they'll probably give you a good deal on either.

--
Tom

--
Tom