[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk based Call Accounting software - 1strelease

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Apr 8 09:02:27 MST 2005

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:

>Call Accounting is such an important issue for me it is literally a make or
>break component, without it I will not be able to deploy Asterisk at our
>resort. If I have to use a windows computer to download and run the client
>end of the software, so be it. At least the software will work and I will
>have a solution. I think you should be more appreciative they are
>accommodating Asterisk and less dogmatic about platform issues.

Sure, it is your choice!
You can use whatever is good for you.

For me it is not possible, ... and I will not use it, ... that is MY
choice too.

Unfortunately there are not even screenshoots, so that you could imagine
what it could do!

There are other accountings available, and a Windows solution is for ME
the very last choice!!!

bye

Ronald