[Asterisk-Users] Any opinions on quality/service of Teliax?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 8 08:17:55 MST 2005

> Looking at alternative VoIP providers and I found Teliax.  One of the
> features listed on their pay-as-you-go plan is unlimited
> incoming/outgoing connections.
>
> I am working on setting up a conference calling system for some of our
> traveling salepeople to call into for their weekly staff meetings.
> Right now our phone system limits the number of connected conf callers
> - this would be a perfect fit.
>
> There are so many VoIP providers out there, it's tough to know who's
> good and who's not.  Any insight on Teliax is apprecaited!

I've been using teliax as a secondary itsp for a couple of months.
Seem to provide pretty good quality and fairly responsive support.

I've not tried to push any limits in terms of number of connections.

Seems a little strange that any itsp would place a limit on the number
of connections in any form of pay-as-you-plan. Would think they would
want their customers to use up as much as possible since each call
represents an additional source of income.