[Asterisk-Users] Any opinions on quality/service of Teliax?

Jacob Cazzell jcazzell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:06:17 MST 2005

Looking at alternative VoIP providers and I found Teliax.  One of the
features listed on their pay-as-you-go plan is unlimited
incoming/outgoing connections.

I am working on setting up a conference calling system for some of our
traveling salepeople to call into for their weekly staff meetings.
Right now our phone system limits the number of connected conf callers
- this would be a perfect fit.

There are so many VoIP providers out there, it's tough to know who's
good and who's not.  Any insight on Teliax is apprecaited!

Thanks,
Jacob