[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Apr 8 03:54:26 MST 2005

Depends what you mean by "in use". You will find BRI listed as a service
option in most countries. including China and the US. Installed lines
is  different matter. They are so rare in most places that if you order
one it will be the technician's first install, and they will have enough
problems you give up and choose a non-BRI option. :-) Asian makers say
almost all production of BRI kit goes to the EU.

Regards,
Steve