[Asterisk-Users] Looking for feedback on IAX2 Phones from Netweb

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:47:40 MST 2005

> Has anyone had any experience with the IAX2 phones being marketed by
> Netweb?

I have received one and am waiting for a second one. There is an
extensive wiki page discussing the first phone which is now obsolete,
the 302. I'd agree with most of what is said there. However, for the
price these are interesting units. As someone pointed out elsewhere on
this list, the next year will likely reveal a lot of reasonably-priced
entry-level phones and adapters... in fact wasn't that you? :)

If everyone on the list signs the Sipura IAX petition, we may see IAX
capable phones form them someday.