[Asterisk-Users] Fax to email problem

Chris Blake chris at pixcel.co.za
Fri Apr 8 00:04:58 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 20:23, Craig Guy wrote:
> As an initial troubleshoot, can you preserve the original .tiff file from
> rxfax and see if it is being received correctly or corrupted to determine if
> the issue is in related to asteriks or somewhere downstream in the fax
> processing to email part.

Howdy Craig, thanks for the reply,

When viewed directly from /var/spool/asterisk/fax, the file is
corrupted, both in .pdf and .tif format, which tells me the problem is
in the receive process somewhere. Hence my thinking that perhaps it has
something to do with the receive bitrate ?

Regards

--
Chris Blake
Cell: 082 775 1492
Mail: chris at pixcel.co.za

"Yo, Mike!" "Yeah, Gabe?" "We got a problem down on Earth. In Utah." "I
thought you fixed that last century!" "No, no, not that. Someone's found
a security problem in the physics program. They're getting energy out of
nowhere." "Blessit! Lemme look...  Hey, it's there all right! OK, just a
sec... There, that ought to patch it. Dist it out, wouldja?" -- Cold
Fusion, 1989