[Asterisk-Users] Off Topic - Employment Opportunity - PERL, Melbourne, AU.

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Thu Apr 7 21:55:31 MST 2005

Rod Bacon wrote:

> Sorry if this is off-topic, but I know there's a quite a few smart
> people who frequent these groups, and I was thinking that it'd be a
> good place to ask.
>
> We have an opening for an experienced PERL programmer. If you (or
> anyone you know) is interested, please feel free to email me for more
> details.

Hi, I have 5 years Perl experience, numerous Perl modules on CPAN, and
some free time on my hands...

- I have written quite a few CPAN modules
- I am currently writing AGI scripts

I do

- Object oriented perl
- Like to have proper makefiles, test, and pod that makes things
maintainable
- use strict;
- use warnings;

Currently I live in Reunion Island but we could start working
immediately on a per-project basis.

Regards,
Jean-Michel.

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.