[Asterisk-Users] "Mic-To-Speaker-loop" on ZAP lines???

Ian Pattison ianp at technologyassociates.ca
Thu Apr 7 19:30:33 MST 2005

I'd try turning the RXGAIN and TXGAIN down some... they're probably what's giving you the excessive side-band audio.

Ian

>>> hassel at simplyefficient.ca 07/04/2005 16:38 >>>
Hello everybody,

my setup consists of an asterisk server with a TDM400P and a couple of
softphones (SJphones) ... everything works well (thanks for all the help
by the way),(echotest, voicemail, sip to sip) works fine and in good
quality.

Now, only when I dial out to an analog line, even when I just "pick up"
(dial "9"), I hear my own voice in the headset, which is really quite
annoying. This only happens when I dial out of a ZAP channel, never
else, so i suppose it's a configuration thing?

Does anybody have an idea what I can do to prevent that?

My zapata.conf is below, THANKS a lot for any help

Maik

---snip: zapata.conf ---

[channels]
signalling=fxs_ks
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=6.0
txgain=1.5
immediate=no
busydetect=no
callprogress=no
musiconhold=default
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
context=incoming
channel=>4

--
Simply Efficient - IT Services, Consulting, Training
"We Keep Our Promises"

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: