[Asterisk-Users] Using manager interface to play aanouncments in a MeetMe

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Apr 7 18:40:10 MST 2005

Hello,

Here's jsut a simple manager Action to send, make sure that you have an
extension set up to play the message(exten => 1234,1,Playback(file)) and
that's the extension that will be called from the meetme room. Also, make
sure that that extension calls in to the meetme room extension with the 'q'
flag so that noone hears the welcome and leaving tone.

exten => 1234,1,Answer
exten => 1234,2,Playback(out_of_time)
exten => 1234,3,Hangup

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/78600051 at default
Context: default
Exten: 1234

where 78600051 is the exten to get to your meetme room.

Let me know if you have any questions,

MATT---