[Asterisk-Users] Getting a good deal on a PRI

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:24:18 MST 2005

We have 10 incoming POTS lines to our offices, and a nortel norstar
pbx.  I've been looking at replacing it with * at some point in the
future, and the point that looks most cost effective is when we move
to PRI.

Problem is, I'm not really sure how to go about getting a good deal,
or what questions to ask.  90% of calls will be inbound.  I called up
Qwest and they quoted me $800 month.  I haven't called up any CLEC's
yet to see what they can do.

Any suggestions?  We are in Seattle, Washington.

Chris