[Asterisk-Users] Local Number Ports

Matt Klein mklein at nmedia.net
Thu Apr 7 16:06:30 MST 2005

One of our local carriers charges 17 cents per ported DID MRC, no port/non
recurring charges.

I've seen in the neighborhood of $15 per 10 ported numbers as an "LSR"
charge from other carriers NRC.. and as low as 5 cents MRC per Month.

I've also seen cases with no MRC per DID per month, but an NRC per number.

-m